The best night out?

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

The best night out?

Post by DawnHRD »

What was your best ever night out? I said out for the smutmongers!! :wink: And no tales from the BJ bar,please! 8)

OK, mine was in HK. The Rocky Horror Show was in town. My ex husband & I went dressed as characters from the show (common practice, as any of you familiar with the show will know). I went as Magenta & he was Frank 'n' Furter. The show was fantastic & then we went to one of the most popular bars (still in costume). You get a really good reaction from people when you go out dressed as a French Maid, with fishnet stockings and FMBs. And when your husband is in a corset, stockings and your high heels, dancing on the bar...well! :cheers:
We had never had so many drinks bought for us in our lives! And yes, I do have the photos... :thumb:

Over to you...
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Are to going to wear that gear on the dragon boat during the race ?

and get some images in the HHAD album
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

It's interesting in that I'm not sure guys remember best nights out, or best anything?

We are a strange lot as we get emotional as hell due to random memories, usually sad ones.

We project an aura of strength and composure, when indeed we are mush inside much of the time.

We seldom ask advice from anyone, especially wives and Mothers, when those are the people who would probably give us the best.

Hmmmm, my best night in may be thinking about this one? :( Pete
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Mine would split into 3 sections, I think.
Impromptu ones that, as Pete says, I've still got a general "aura" about, but the memories have faded due to severe brain damage.
Ones that are organised beforehand, such as stag weekends for two of my mates years ago - one in Brighton, the other Jersey. Most of what I'd want to describe would probably be illegal, so I won't, but great times.
Lastly, work functions. "Conning" my ex-company for a night at The Dorchester after a black tie function on the pretext that I needed to entertain customers afterwards. The company did realise the next year that I lived a 10 min taxi ride away.
All good times. No one in particular.
And then there was the time Buksi and Soul Monsta went on the lash in HH. Forget that, there's been too many of those :cheers:
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

dr dave soul monsta wrote:Are to going to wear that gear on the dragon boat during the race ?

and get some images in the HHAD album
Don't have it any more! :( But, you can publish one of the photos if other members come forward with photos of their misspent youth. We could have a sort of criminal's gallery... :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Oh God! So many possibilities. Wings of Desire. Lost in Berlin 1993. Drink till your money runs out. A Tyrol jacket with a green felt collar. Big Kev and a girl named Brotchen. Underground clubs and seedy swingers. Minus 9 degrees and two inches of snow on my head & shoulders. Will dance for food and money. Zoobahn.... Zoobahn...? Back just in time for a grand entrance at breakfast. Proud to be greeted with a mixture of disgust and amazement. Forget how to speak and walk. Sleep all day shivering in a parked up bus. Those were the days.

Also remember walking into an Oxford college mid way through an all-day session and pretending to be the artist responsible for a large papier mache tree art installation, then giving an impromptu bullshit monologue to the assembled audience in order to scam free food and wine as I'd run out of money. The real artist must have been in the audience but was too embarrassed to interrupt once I had started!

So many more - it's all coming back to me now. I didn't have a penny to scratch my arse but they were the best times for drinking fun.
Toni

Post by Toni »

Three nights in Munich on a rugby club tour timed to coincide with the Beer Festival. If anybody hasn't been there, I'd certainly recommend it. Didn't think I could drink that amount of beer, it's amazing what the human body can do when pushed!
:cheers: