BA HALTS ALL FLIGHTS FROM HEATHROW!!

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Jaime
Legend
Legend

BA HALTS ALL FLIGHTS FROM HEATHROW!!

Post by Jaime »

Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

LOL vv good !!

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I don't know his real name but long ago I think he was Mr T. on some USA TV show...detective/police show I think. Pete
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Mr T who played BA Barracus on the A team. I thought you were supposed to be the American, Pete! :D Maybe I just had a misspent youth! :mrgreen:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

The A-Team didn’t need to fly from Heathrow, they used to make there own airplanes from sticks and tape!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

DawnHHDRC wrote:Mr T who played BA Barracus on the A team. I thought you were supposed to be the American, Pete! :D Maybe I just had a misspent youth! :mrgreen:
Alas, in those days I spent most nights on my bed at the Harewood Hotel, behind Merriliborne(sp) Station, watching BBC concerts and listening to the bed boards from the room next to me thump on my wall in rhythm to the local youth screwing the Estee Lauder girls who used the hotel for their company meetings. It gave an entire new meaning to the word crescendo. At times the concert and the rabbits were actually in sync! :cheers: Pete

PS: I lived there for almost a year in the late 80's due to business. I bet they still remember me.
stjames1892
Amateur
Amateur

Post by stjames1892 »

excellent