Contradiction

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Contradiction

Post by Kraka's Dad »

I have just noticed a contradiction with this Foo forum.
On the main index it decribes Foo as
"This is the free for all area, un-moderated and unleashed, say what you like!"

Yet we have Dr Dave shown as moderator when you enter the Foo forum ! :?

I do not have a problem at all with this and think the mods do a very good job. :thumb:

Just an observationand not a critisism.

Cheers
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

KD,

Very observant - I'd never noticed that before.

However, I think we've all made postings in FOO that we wouldn't have got away with elsewhere on the board. I think Dr D gives us all a fairly loose reign.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Also, censorship of the internet is now widespead over here and growing by the day.
Admin always had the power, but that person isn't always there, so a mod is necessary now as well, just in case.
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

Oh yes I agree completely mods are definitly needed and do a good job keeping us in order.

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

I must say that I find that the number of Mods on these fora create unilateral bias even though I am aware that two of the Mods are really fakes and are in fact West Ham United supporting skinheads.

I say that we should have at least as many Rockers if the site is to be seen as credibly unbiased.

I would hate to see this excellent site go the same way as Fox News, The Sun and the UK Times.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Guess wrote:I must say that I find that the number of Mods on these fora create unilateral bias even though I am aware that two of the Mods are really fakes and are in fact West Ham United supporting skinheads.

I say that we should have at least as many Rockers if the site is to be seen as credibly unbiased.

I would hate to see this excellent site go the same way as Fox News, The Sun and the UK Times.
Why does poor old Rupurt Murdoch always get the blame. Despite 2.5 yrs on Fleet Street with Express Newspapers (when it was still there) and a hectic 6 months with The Independent at Canary Wharf before I moved over, I always wanted to be one of Rupert's Babies when he ruled Grey's Inn Road and Bouverie Street.
Long live the Cheshire Cheese and The City Golf Club :cheers: :)
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Even the foo section may need a edit or deletion occasionally as we know the site is heavily monitored by the authorities here as we have said before we don’t wish you to log on and face the dreaded green screen ! :cheers:
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Guess wrote: I would hate to see this excellent site go the same way as Fox News, The Sun and the UK Times.
As said above I would hate to see this site replaced by Thailand's internet police home page. This is why we need to keep an eye on all sections including this one.