Recommended hospital not as far as Bangkok

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
krabifatboyslim
Novice
Novice

Recommended hospital not as far as Bangkok

Post by krabifatboyslim »

Recently had suffered pancreatitis and went into Hua Hin hospital soi 6 I believe. After three days and nights of continuing pain transferred to the Mahachai 1 hospital in Samut Sakhon (which is on the way to Bangkok quite a way after Petchaburi town). They have a superb hospital with a state of the art Liver and Gastro Intestinal department headed by a really switched on surgeon (Thai) who speaks excellent English. I would thoroughly recommend this hospital for anything relating to gastro intestinal or liver problems. They also of course conduct general medicine and surgery but I do not know how good that is as my problem was a GI problem. Well done Mahachai ! :)
stgrhe
Professional
Professional

Post by stgrhe »

Is the Mahachai 1 hospital a government or private hospital?
krabifatboyslim
Novice
Novice

Private or gov?

Post by krabifatboyslim »

Hi there - its a private hospital and I have since learnt they actually have two hospitals both in the same town, Mahachai 1 and mahachai 2.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I found this website (translated), which may be of interest http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... GB309GB310
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance: