Toyota Vios accessories in Hua Hin

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
alf
Amateur
Amateur

Toyota Vios accessories in Hua Hin

Post by alf »

Yesterday I bought a Toyota vios 2009 and I want to have some accessories to it does anyone know a good place to buy in Huahin, pranbury or chaam Regards Alf
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Toyota Vios

Post by Dannie Boy »

alf wrote:Yesterday I bought a Toyota vios 2009 and I want to have some accessories to it does anyone know a good place to buy in Huahin, pranbury or chaam Regards Alf
If you are looking for genuine Toyota accessories then there are Toyota dealers in all the locations you mention - anything more specific?
alf
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Toyota Vios

Post by alf »

That one i bought is the E model so I want to make it goodloking outside and inside if the parts is orginal or not it is not importent
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Re: Toyota Vios accessories in Hua Hin

Post by VincentD »

The 'E' is the basic no-frills model, a guy at work has similar.
Compared to the higher specced models, it does not have foglights (sometimes a good thing :wink: ) and comes with rear drum brakes instead of discs all round.

You could:
- get a workshop to retrofit disc brakes
- get proper foglights (not that they will really be used much), or led style foglights/ brakelights/ daylight running lights/ undercar ufo lights (for show)
- replace the 'E' on the back with a toyota 'sportivo' emblem (adds 2 1/2 hp)
- get mags (but don't sell the originals to the place you got the mags from. Keep them. My friend regrets letting his go for peanuts in his excitement on seeing the new mags. You can always fit the originals back on the car when you decide to sell it and sell the mags seperately.)
- lots of bling things to fit in the interior - even the night bazaars sell these things.

Go to Klongthom plaza (in Bangkok, if you're in town) for fiberglass spoilers, exhaust tips and all the chrome additions you can think of ( and then again some).
Front strut bars galore - if that's your fancy
Lots of stickers - he has one on the front bonnet that emulates a carbon fiber pattern, a fraction of the cost of the real thing. 8)

They sell things there that I could not have dreamed up even in my wildest imagination. Have been known to lose whole weekends in Klongthom /Worachak road areas. :mrgreen:
วินเชนท์