Rent a Car in Hua Hin

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
sapuran
Rookie
Rookie

Rent a Car in Hua Hin

Post by sapuran »

Can some one tell which is the best company to rent a Pick up car in Hua Hin. I need to drive between Bangkok and Hua Hin. If there is an option to pick up in Bangkok and drop in Hua Hin will be best. I call up this company called Hua hin rent a car dot com and the guy was so rude just hang up the phone like that, does not what to talk or give any information to customer. Don't know how they want to do business??
buksida

Re: Rent a Car in Hua Hin

Post by buksida »

Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Funnily enough Huahinrentacar.com doesen't exist!
Say again please.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

I always like how the bitching starts before they have reached 15 posts.

Why don't you interact properly and ask experienced posters the score first? If you're going to whinge about such material as a reference to a sponsor/subject then at least have the decency to introduce yourself first and orientate everyone.

It just doesn't fly, bitching from 'out-of-the-blue', and that goes for all the other idiots out there that think they can blag/fool the readership with pathetic posts and mirth. Most of the readership doesn't post on these sort of threads because other entities deal with it on their behalf (even if with kid gloves initially), but if not, then it would be open season for us to say what we like and then it would be funny.

:|
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
sapuran
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sapuran »

Spitfire... Not sure what you are talking about.???