Greenscape? Need your comments.

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Greenscape? Need your comments.

Post by hhfarang »

I am not familiar with the developer and would need to check out his references, ownership of land being sold, amount of funds alloted to build, and other projects started or completed in the past. This is definitely an upscale, high quality project.
Just find out all the owner's/developer's names and google them. There is plenty of information out there about the few rotten apples in the building trade here.

And again, quality or project plan is not as important as the track record of the developer to actually finish the development to the quality or plan advertised.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
storm050
Rookie
Rookie

Post by storm050 »

I have just brought in to the Greenscape project myself.
I'm from Bangkok and believe me I have done my research (people in high places helps too)
Pretty hard to say a bad word about it and when the developer lives in the complex.
When i was there it was in full swing.
So what i have read it seems to me personalities before principles with regards to delvelopments
both in Bkk & Hua Hin.
petercr

Post by petercr »

storm050 wrote:I have just brought in to the Greenscape project myself.
I'm from Bangkok and believe me I have done my research (people in high places helps too)
Pretty hard to say a bad word about it and when the developer lives in the complex.
When i was there it was in full swing.
So what i have read it seems to me personalities before principles with regards to delvelopments
both in Bkk & Hua Hin.
Good luck to you, and I genuinely hope you are posting here in twelve months will the same upbeat sentiment :cheers:

IMHO investing in any large construction project carries with it and equaly large risk, look at the problems recently reported by owners at Banyan. Easy to sign a purchase contract here in Thailand but very difficult and time consuming to secure your rights under that contract if it all goes pear shaped :(
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Sorry removed post and started a new thread ( viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17452 ) as post was real estate generic...
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?