Vespa Scooter Hire/Sales/Events Hua Hin (Thailand)

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

TRIP TO SAMUI

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

the 30 max speed sc will be off to samui on the 25 of feb for a five day session on the island
any body who may wish to come along contact asap for info on hire availabilty, rates and reservations

there will be aprox 25 , 30 scotters on this trip :thumb:
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

LOVERS OF TWO WHEELS COME FORWARD!!!

inerested in a page for two wheels big or small ,think you can make regular input?
go to link below

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/vi ... php?t=1227
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

2006 Thai Cannon Ball Run

January will see yet another venture by many Thai scooterists setting off from Bangkok heading north and across the meanest terrain into Lao
Where the terrain the gets increasingly difficult and hills even steeper there are 5 over night stops in Phon, just north of Korat. Vientiene just over the Thai Lao border
Which is where the fun will really start? Some of the steepest and narrowest roads in the world climb and twist round the hills and mountains from the third overnight stop at Ban Wathen to Louangphabang.which is the 4 overnight stop. Things get interesting here as a boat trip is involved! Back on to dry land heading east from Pakbeng and back into Thailand to the last over night stop at Phrae then back to Bangkok
There will be full details of this Cannon Ball run as soon as I can get the translations done
If you fancy some adventure on two wheels contact ASAP for full details
The basic costs of this trip has been calculated at around 13 to 15 thousand baht per head and scooter (not including scooter hire) which includes accommodation, food and fuels/oils all paperwork for boarder crossings ,insurance, ferry tolls etc etc
Email dave@samda.org
for full info on this trip in January 2006 paper work needs to be arranged before hand for motor scooters and immigration controls
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Rider
Ace
Ace

Groove Riders...

Post by Rider »

13 to 15 thousand baht for the whole round trip??

Are you kidding???

I've done the Phitsanoluk to Hua Hin via BKK trailblazer! Iit took 18 hours drive time three days (overnight stops in Ayuthaya and BKK) and cost 2600 baht all in one way. :D

Cmon Dr Dave sort out the price groove here!
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Hi rider thanks for the mail
these are the costs given to me by the orgaisers with the itinery of the trip
i have no part in the orgaisatisation of this trip my self or costing,i merely posted details handed to me by Morris from bangkok scootersits

this is a 6 day trip by Motor scooter no rushing about required
into loa including boat trip due to no roads all boarder points paperwork, vehicle insurance etc

im very impressed about your trip why not contact morris and join in on this venture

i did manchester to milan in 20 hours split over 2 days on a 1970 gp 200 lambretta

im not sure what a price groove thing is though is some sort of seventies dance :thumb:
Rider
Ace
Ace

Post by Rider »

Dr Dave. Good post man!

Yeah when I can back 'in country' I'll mount another exped, North East tour more than likely! I'll let you know.

Don't know if the vespa scooter crew will allow a sonic to tag along with them though! :)

20 hour manc to milan... A Good time Davy

Was on honda sonic 125cc when i went from Phitsanoluk to Hua Hin. The bumps made for some bone shakin' ridin though!

About the price.. I misunderstood, I though you were setting the price at first! Hence its ungroovable i.e unchangable from your end.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

dont think they would mind at all there will proberbly be a few c90 plastic buckets going as well
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

November 6th

November 6 after Hua Hin bike rally (4th 5th 6th) HH scoots are of on a 7day excursion down to Samui , stopping at Chumphon for a serious beach party and Bar B Q then off to Don sak for the ferry to Samui
where the fun will realy get under way

Interseted ?????
e mail or pm

Fully Booked
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Run To Chaing Mai comming soon watch this space
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Congratulations to the Posh as F**k scooter club from Cheshire &
Derbyshire Who after taking in a heavy session at the Hua Hin bike week and then
Completed the tour from Hua Hin to Samui in style, a few numb bones, a blow out, a few heat seizures and over 1600 kms(round trip) of Thai highways and roads leading to the island of Samui and a well deserved touch of relaxation on the beach
Especially young Mr. Kane Stafford the youngest international hardcore scooterist in the world (4 years old) who took the journey in his stride assisting his dad to drive the 35 year old vespa from Hua Hin via Prachuap kiri khan, Chumphon, Donsak and over the water to Samui via the ferry, many thanks to all the Hua Hin business’s and scooterists who made these people more than welcome, The shed Guest house ,kims kitchen the Under Limit scooter club Hua Hin and on and on and all the scooter guys down at the Scooter Bar on Samui for giving us a great welcome and some cold beers on arrival cheers Jerry & Billy