HI THERE....

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
huahineddy
Rookie
Rookie

HI THERE....

Post by huahineddy »

Hello people !
I am Ed, i am from Holland but moved to hua hin about 3 yrs ago, i am 40 yrs old and together with my lovely thai girlfriend Aon we run Restaurant the windmill on the grand market next to the budget car rent. Hope to talk to some of you soon.....see ya!! :thumb:
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Hi Eddy, and welcome... :D
www.35mmview.com
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Hi Eddy and welcome to the board.
Good luck with the Windmill and please keep up posting.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Hi Eddy

If you have a good frikadelle and/or egg roll with proper mayonaisse I will be a regular .Live just up the road from the Grand . :thumb:
huahineddy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by huahineddy »

Thanks for the reply's guys ! and yes crazy88 we have good egg rolls and proper mayonaise, as far as the ''frikandel'' is concerned, i can get some but they are not the real thing so i don't buy them. Untill now you can only get a good frikandel in Holland, but check us out anyway and i am sure you will like it!!! thanks for your interest.......Greetz Eddy.
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Hear this Eddy.
I said keep up posting - NOT spamming the board with free advertises for your own business.
turok

Post by turok »

That came across a tad aggressive Norseman - I know we're all upset about England losing the rugby, but relax a little.

Eddy, perhaps you should look to get yourself a web presence and add yourself as a sponsor in the food section if you want to promote your business.

Anyway, Welcome to the Board :thumb:
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

turok, Norseman was not being aggressive. The amount of spamming about huahineddy's restaurant over the evening & night has been ridiculous. Much of this AFTER I asked him to refrain until Lev had been able to look at it & his promise to me that he would.

If you would like to become a sponsor, huahineddy, contact Lev. I'm sure you'd be pleased with the package on offer. Otherwise, as Norseman says, this is not the place to get free advertising for your business.

And I'm not p***ed off about the rugby, I couldn't care less about it. :wink:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
turok

Post by turok »

Point taken Dawn. I just read all Eddys other posts and there's a definite theme there! :oops:

The rugby comment was tongue in cheek - I'm sure Norseman wasn't that bothered about the result either :)
ozuncle
Guru
Guru

Post by ozuncle »

Thanks Eddy, I have just wasted time reading all your junk.
You sure have got a big opiniom of your place.
I certainly won't be rushing to try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You only live once.
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

[quote="turok"The rugby comment was tongue in cheek - I'm sure Norseman wasn't that bothered about the result either :)[/quote]

You are almost right about it Turok, but as England were never going to give up the fight and the game was a real thriller, I had my fingers x'ed for a WC triumph for you Anglo-Saxons.
Maybe next time?

:cheers: