rent townhouse/apartment

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

rent townhouse/apartment

Post by Name Taken »

Hi,
I would like to know if anyone knows of a townhouse or apartment for rent in the Chiang Mai area that is secure, affordable and friendly to "farang".
thanks
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

This thread was moved to the On The Road section of the forum by a moderator.
I find it very annoying that posts are moved and probably even deleted by moderators without any notification given to the OP.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Maybe using a Chiang Mai forum may be better.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Name Taken wrote: I find it very annoying that posts are moved and probably even deleted by moderators without any notification given to the OP.
The moderators also probably find it annoying when members post things in irrelevant sections and then complain when they get moved.

From our T&C:
6. Because your posting may be more pertinent to another on going discussion, or it might spawn its own thread, it may be moved as HHAD sees fit.
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

Lev wrote:
Name Taken wrote: I find it very annoying that posts are moved and probably even deleted by moderators without any notification given to the OP.
The moderators also probably find it annoying when members post things in irrelevant sections and then complain when they get moved.

From our T&C:
6. Because your posting may be more pertinent to another on going discussion, or it might spawn its own thread, it may be moved as HHAD sees fit.
then don't move members posts.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Try posting in the correct section, I fail to see what a chiang mai rental has to do with Hua Hin.

If you don't like board policy you know what to do, someone has already suggested a CM forum.
Last edited by Lev on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

NT your post was in the wrong place so it was moved to the correct place!! Are you able to understand that??

The Mods here do a great job!

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

JW wrote:Maybe using a Chiang Mai forum may be better.
I prefer to use this forum. I do not know where there is a specific Chiang Mai forum, do you?
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

:roll:
After the really difficult task of writing "chiang mai forum" into google and pressing search, yep, you've guessed it http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

BaaBaa. wrote::roll:
After the really difficult task of writing "chiang mai forum" into google and pressing search, yep, you've guessed it http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=
Thanks for the link.
Can i get an answer to my original question instead of flaming?
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

Name Taken wrote:
Lev wrote:

From our T&C:
then don't move members posts.
You started it so how can you complain if people reply. The catagories are there for a reason.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

I think the best answer you're likely to get in Hua Hin about an aprtment in Chiang Mai is the forum link provided.

More a case of self-immolation, I think...
This is the way
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

Name Taken wrote: Thanks for the link.
Can i get an answer to my original question instead of flaming?
Maybe, if somebody knows or is feeling generous enough to find out for you.

Meanwhile, can somebody please advise the quickest route from Meekon Chunee Lao to Rakang Jop Lao? :cheers:
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

JD wrote: Meanwhile, can somebody please advise the quickest route from Meekon Chunee Lao to Rakang Jop Lao? :cheers:
Wow, google that one, guys! More importantly (if slightly off topic...), I love your avatar, JD - and I want it. (Not for here of course :wink: )

Would you care to share...?

Call me reckless and irresponsible, but I might go as far as a (small) Chang

This is the way