HHH&B

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Farang
Ace
Ace

HHH&B

Post by Farang »

Last night I prematurely raided a friend's larder and attacked the Juleskinke done by Hua Hin Ham and Bacon.

What a treat it was, kudos to HHH&B for excellent product. Thank you very much, indeed!
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

please give it up big time to these people they have been workining serious over time to full fill all the Xmas wishes of their customers and doing it with style which basically means they havnt had sleep for the last week
Total dedication !
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

Absobloodylutely.

Dave - you work your butt off to satisfy your customers and we appreciate it.

Try to get a well deserved break soon.

Cheers
Terry & Win
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Hear, hear!!

Received some quite remarkable service at HHH&B a couple of days ago to rescue our Christmas - certainly saved my bacon, anyway :)
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Saw poor Dave this morning. He looked absolutely knackered! In the midst of all his hard work, though, he still thought of others. He phoned me yesterday to see if we wanted the necks, hearts etc of the turkeys he was cooking for everyone, so I picked up a huge boxful for the dogs this morning. It will do the entire dog center for about 2 days with their rice & they were certainly very interested in it! :bow:

Thanks, Dave from all the mutts (& a few street dogs who will also get a Christmas treat - sorry Terry!!) All the best to you & hope you & your family have a wonderful delayed Christmas tomorrow! :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

Thanks all for your kind words, just noticed this thread.

My last cooked Order just been collected, a Turkey (24Lbs) and a whole 7 Rib Roast for 7.30pm.

I've managed 6 hours sleep since the 21st, going to walk through a shower and see you all at JW's later for a few. :cheers:

Many thanks to all for your custom and support, 210 Turkey's cooked in two days, along with 57 various other joints of meat, and all the sundries that go with it. Easy day tomorrow, only 23 cooked Turkeys, might even get a lie in.

As always Dawn we will match tips for staff as a donation. A whopping 5,800 Bht today.

I have 13 staff all sat laughing and sharing a beer at the moment, it's great to know that they have the time to sit after the last five days of very hard work and enjoy the experience that is Christmas. Makes me wanna cry.

Merry Christmas all.

Dave.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

JD,

Our Christmas dinner went very well, Turkeys, hams and gravy were great, as usual.
Really pleased you managed to get down for a couple of beers, huge thanks to you and your staff for your efforts!
Turkey butties in JWs today!! :thumb: