Classic Christmas Pressies - The Wanted & Un-Wanted!!

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
pharvey

Classic Christmas Pressies - The Wanted & Un-Wanted!!

Post by pharvey »

DM & I shared a couple of snaps of "Memorable Christmas Pressies" recently received and I thought it could be a spot of fun to see what others on the Forum had received.... Past, present or Future (hoped for) :D :wink:

I daren't post DM's pic, but will leave it to him... In my case, some on the Forum may know that early this year I suffered some serious burns to my feet - serious to the point where I might have lost one - thankfully though, recovery was good. This however was the wonderful pressie my niece, a budding artist and obvious pi$$taker gave to me..... She even got the missing toes!!
Hot-Surface.jpg
Hot-Surface.jpg (64.71 KiB) Viewed 3045 times
For me, an absolutely cracking present!! :thumb:

[EDIT] And definitely under the "Wanted" or at least the "Loved" section!! :D
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Classic Christmas Pressies - The Wanted & Un-Wanted!!

Post by dtaai-maai »

Apologies for the oversized photo below, but I can't be bothered to tinker with it. I was mildly offended by this bottle of Welsh whisky from my sister, then I realised it would come in handy as a gift for someone I don't like... :laugh:

As for the jar of preserved amputated toes from an anonymous giver, the less said the better! :banghead:

Welsh whisky.jpg
(178.66 KiB) Downloaded 2687 times
This is the way
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I’d be tempted to taste it to see how it compares with the stuff north of the border?
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

That Penderyn Welsh whisky is not bad, a colleague of mine had a bottle of it a couple of years ago and we were quite impressed.
I would have been happy to get that, I was away working and all I got was a chocolate Santa and a bottle of fizzy wine from the company!