goat's cheese

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

goat's cheese

Post by dtaai-maai »

Sitting here enjoying some goat's cheese with some excellent west country butter with sea salt, and doing a bit of idle browsing, when I came across this...

Should I be feeling guilty? :laugh: :laugh:
This is the way
pharvey

Re: goat's cheese

Post by pharvey »

dtaai-maai wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:45 am Sitting here enjoying some goat's cheese with some excellent west country butter with sea salt, and doing a bit of idle browsing, when I came across this...

Should I be feeling guilty? :laugh: :laugh:
Oh good God DM!! I have difficulty sleeping at night as it is!! "Country Butter and Sea Salt" along with YouTube... "Living the Life" then...?

As for the Goat's Cheese - Deep Fry in breadcrumbs and with a little (sweet) relish on the side (and a larger Single Malt on the other side) makes things perfect..... Well, along with the sounds of Norah Jones in the background (she doesn't sing about udders though..). :D

Come on man!!

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

When I saw D-M's post here, and only knowing him from his posts here, I thought "What's this woman going to do? She looks like she has possibilities!! Why else would D-M post this?"

Then I started the clip, and realized the woman doesn't appear, then the lyrics, oh my god!! Let's start a new thread Favorite singer (or song)!! Here is my vote! :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

migrant wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:57 am Here is my vote! :cheers:
Yep - you're on your own there!! :wink:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.