Happy Christmas & A Prosperous New Year to All!!

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Happy Christmas & A Prosperous New Year to All!!

Post by Lost »

pharvey wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:12 am
Lost wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:25 pm Merry xmas all and every. Hope everyone's having a good one.
Well the LHG tested positive for Covid on Christmas Eve, so missed out on my Mam's Christmas Dinner, arguing with my eldest brother, getting pissed along with my other brother and my nephews....
:cheers: :cheers:
Stop bloody testing yourselves for covid! We're well past that point now fella. :tsk: :thumb:

Glad you made the best of it nevertheless pal. Done a few Xmas movies meself—home alone 1&2 (it's the law to watch at least one over the holidays), Spirited, Elf, The Grinch...

Ate me weight in food and got through far, far too much alcohol today (started midday :oops:).

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
pharvey

Re: Happy Christmas & A Prosperous New Year to All!!

Post by pharvey »

Lost wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:27 am Stop bloody testing yourselves for covid! We're well past that point now fella. :tsk: :thumb:
Well, as she works for Mencap, unfortunately she has to test herself pretty much daily (many that she helps are vulnerable). In some respects I'm glad she did - one nephew has a very low immunity and Covid wouldn't do him well to say the least (I have my own issues).
Lost wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:27 am
Done a few Xmas movies meself—home alone 1&2 (it's the law to watch at least one over the holidays), Spirited, Elf, The Grinch...

Ate me weight in food and got through far, far too much alcohol today (started midday :oops:).

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
"Home-a-fecking-lone"?! No wonder you started midday!! Would also explain "The Grinch"!! :D :wink:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.