Filing Cabinet

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
bluke
Amateur
Amateur

Filing Cabinet

Post by bluke »

Does anybody know where I can purchase a new or second hand filing cabinet. Thanks
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Filing Cabinet

Post by hhinner »

Big Kiang. HomePro. Index maybe.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

I bought one at Watsadu some time ago but had to go the officemate (I think) for the hanging folders which meant calling into their shop when on a trip. I think they may have a shop in Petchaburi at the big shopping Mall. Officemate also have probably a better selection of filing cabinets but are more expensive that Watsadu.
Another option is to check the various classifieds Bahtsold etc in case some are available locally at better prices if you are not looking for shiny new ones.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Gregjam wrote:I bought one at Watsadu some time ago but had to go the officemate (I think) for the hanging folders which meant calling into their shop when on a trip. I think they may have a shop in Petchaburi at the big shopping Mall. Officemate also have probably a better selection of filing cabinets but are more expensive that Watsadu.
Another option is to check the various classifieds Bahtsold etc in case some are available locally at better prices if you are not looking for shiny new ones.
Yes, officemate are in the Robinson mall on the Phetchkasem Road, Phetchburi.