Sewing Machine

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Johnc
Novice
Novice

Sewing Machine

Post by Johnc »

Hi, I’m new to the forum, thank you for the opportunity to join and post. We are spending Jan, Feb and March in Khao Takiab. My partner is looking to buy a second hand sewing machine to keep over in Thailand as we come every year. Any recommendations for places to look or other sites to explore.
Many thanks
John
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Sewing Machine

Post by Dannie Boy »

Johnc wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:16 pm Hi, I’m new to the forum, thank you for the opportunity to join and post. We are spending Jan, Feb and March in Khao Takiab. My partner is looking to buy a second hand sewing machine to keep over in Thailand as we come every year. Any recommendations for places to look or other sites to explore.
Many thanks
John
I don’t know about second hand but you can buy new from Lazada such as the attached. My wife has a very similar Brother machine bought from Lazada a few years ago and she is very happy with it. (Welcome to the Forum by the way).
Check out [จักรเย็บผ้า] Brother GS2700 Sewin...at 50% off!฿4,250.00 only!Get it on Lazada now! https://s.lazada.co.th/s.7GIZ3