Golf Clubs for Sale

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Golf Clubs for Sale

Post by handdrummer »

If anyone is interested in golf clubs, I have several for sale. They belonged to my wife's late husband. I'm not a golfer and know nothing about them other than they are pro clubs and in good condition. If interested I can give you the brand names and types of the clubs. There's also a US-made Big Bertha bag.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Re: New Golf shop opening in Hua Hin

Post by thecolonel »

handdrummer wrote:If anyone is interested in golf clubs, I have several for sale. They belonged to my wife's late husband. I'm not a golfer and know nothing about them other than they are pro clubs and in good condition. If interested I can give you the brand names and types of the clubs. There's also a US-made Big Bertha bag.
I'm a golf equipment anorak, have been all my life.

If you need to consult a golfer I'm happy to assist you with valuations/prices/market demand/technical specs etc. Just PM me with photos

Otherwise, good luck

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: New Golf shop opening in Hua Hin

Post by handdrummer »

thecolonel wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:08 pm
handdrummer wrote:If anyone is interested in golf clubs, I have several for sale. They belonged to my wife's late husband. I'm not a golfer and know nothing about them other than they are pro clubs and in good condition. If interested I can give you the brand names and types of the clubs. There's also a US-made Big Bertha bag.
I'm a golf equipment anorak, have been all my life.

If you need to consult a golfer I'm happy to assist you with valuations/prices/market demand/technical specs etc. Just PM me with photos

Otherwise, good luck

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk
Thank you, that's very kind.