Credit Advices for Retirement Visa Extension format from Krungsri bank.

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
fellwalker
Amateur
Amateur

Credit Advices for Retirement Visa Extension format from Krungsri bank.

Post by fellwalker »

I have recently fallen foul of HH Immigration regarding proof of monthly pension income.
In previous years I used a print out from the bank of all transaction through my Foreign Currency Account.
The pension payments were labeled with, SWF (SWIFT) this indicates that they originated from outside Thailand and by implication from the UK as that's where my pension letter says so.
This year these data were unacceptable they want Credit Advices.
Has any one got a copy of what these look like from Krungsri/Bank of Ayudhya and the process to acquire, date requested, delay, any fees, are they all on one page or one page per transaction?
All advice much appreciated.

Regards
Big Boy

Re: Credit Advices for Retirement Visa Extension format from Krungsri bank.

Post by Big Boy »

fellwalker, I answered most of your questions on another thread. Of course, I've no idea exactly what a Credit Advice will look like from your bank, but I've attached below a recent copy from Kasikorn. Appearance will be different, but the details within will be the same. Show this to your bank, and they should understand what it is you are looking for.
Credit Advice.png
Credit Advice.png (334.84 KiB) Viewed 273 times
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Re: Credit Advices for Retirement Visa Extension format from Krungsri bank.

Post by Big Boy »

Oh, one more thing, Credit Advices have always been provided free of charge where from Kasikorn or Bangkok Bank.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20