Dashcam installer

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Dashcam installer

Post by joelle »

sateeb wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:42 pm
joelle wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:14 pm
sateeb wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:41 am

Just a quick update guys. Rolled up at the place just before 9am. Dashcam wired up to the vehicles electrics so no need for the cig lighter socket and wiring invisible, chrome exhaust tailpipe tips fitted. All in all very professionally done and rolled out in under an hour.

RECOMMENDED :cheers:
Sounds good, do they also supply dash cams or do you have to buy your own first and then have it fitted ?
They have a wide selection in stock. :cheers:
:thanks: :cheers:
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

I did the same as Sateeb and am very happy with my new dashcam. Installed in an hour and I am glad I had it done for me. I would recommend the place. Very limited English is spoken so if you go and don’t speak any Thai go with someone who can.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

I brought my new car here today, based on the recommendations in this thread. My intent was to schedule an appointment and look over the available cameras. I was able to choose a set of front and rear facing cameras and they installed them immediately in about 90 minutes. I was very pleased with the work and I just got back from driving around, both in the daylight and at night. The cameras are fantastic. It came with a 32gb SD.Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Green Nomad
Professional
Professional

Post by Green Nomad »

On the subject of dashcams, am I correct in saying that insurance deductions are available on cars with them fitted? GN
buksida

Post by buksida »

According to this announcement from 2017, yes - viewtopic.php?f=44&t=34177
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I get 5% discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Green Nomad
Professional
Professional

Post by Green Nomad »

Just found through a website called roojai a 10% discount with dashcam installed. Will check that topic linked by buksida. Cheers