House gate and door.

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

House gate and door.

Post by huahin4ever »

I'm considering replacing my house gate and door. The door is separate from the gate itself. Does anyone here have any links/contacts to company/companies which do such work. I.e. design and install gates and doors to properties?
YNWA
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: House gate and door.

Post by Dannie Boy »

huahin4ever wrote:I'm considering replacing my house gate and door. The door is separate from the gate itself. Does anyone here have any links/contacts to company/companies which do such work. I.e. design and install gates and doors to properties?
Are you looking for stainless steel or metal/ wood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Dannie Boy wrote:
huahin4ever wrote:I'm considering replacing my house gate and door. The door is separate from the gate itself. Does anyone here have any links/contacts to company/companies which do such work. I.e. design and install gates and doors to properties?

I kind of like those which are made from steel with wood/artificial wood. Something similar to the attached picture, and not too much see through.Image
YNWA
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Ok, in that case I can’t help you as we’ve just had a SS gate and door fittedImage

huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Dannie Boy wrote:Ok, in that case I can’t help you as we’ve just had a SS gate and door fittedImage

Can I be so bold and ask how much you had to pay for a SS one? And is it with remote opener?

YNWA

YNWA
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

huahin4ever wrote:
Dannie Boy wrote:Ok, in that case I can’t help you as we’ve just had a SS gate and door fittedImage

Can I be so bold and ask how much you had to pay for a SS one? And is it with remote opener?

YNWA
The gate was part of a larger job but I believe on its own would have been close to 90,000 including the motor for opening it.

Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

The gate was part of a larger job but I believe on its own would have been close to 90,000 including the motor for opening it.
The last motor that I had to replace was 25,000 Baht alone!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

huahin4ever wrote:
Dannie Boy wrote:

I kind of like those which are made from steel with wood/artificial wood. Something similar to the attached picture, and not too much see through.Image
Still no one knows any in Hua Hin area which do similar gates like this?

YNWA

YNWA
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

That is identical to the ones Orchid Palm use, if you give Gary the sales manager a call he may point you in the right direction.
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

[/quote]Still no one knows any in Hua Hin area which do similar gates like this?

YNWA
[/quote]

Try these folks, they did a good job on a similar door near my house. I’m thinking of contacting them to rework my gate, will be interested in what you learn.
AEE6B043-8E03-4CA2-833B-B020EEE4B15C.jpeg
AEE6B043-8E03-4CA2-833B-B020EEE4B15C.jpeg (109.01 KiB) Viewed 377 times
1FF52EE5-0C2E-4209-AE70-4396C2A44472.jpeg
1FF52EE5-0C2E-4209-AE70-4396C2A44472.jpeg (105.58 KiB) Viewed 377 times