90 Day reporting during Covid-19 outbreak

Temporary sub-forum for all news, updates, developments and discussion on Coronavirus/Covid-19 in Hua Hin, Thailand and globally. Any and all topics on the outbreak will be moved into this forum for ease of information access.
Blot
Amateur
Amateur

90 Day reporting during Covid-19 outbreak

Post by Blot »

Does anyone know if 90 Day Reporting is still required during this Virus danger period ? I ask because all the advice is to stay away from crowded places and Bluport IO is certainly crowded.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: 90 Day Reporting

Post by Dannie Boy »

Blot wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:19 am Does anyone know if 90 Day Reporting is still required during this Virus danger period ? I ask because all the advice is to stay away from crowded places and Bluport IO is certainly crowded.
Some people struggle with it, but there is the option to do the 90 day reporting online - regarding whether or not they will relax the personal reporting, I’ve not heard anything as yet, but watch this space!!
Blot
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Blot »

Thanks Dannie Boy. I found the online section and have managed to report. It isn't too clumsy actually so lets hope I get a response to my submission.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

Blot wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:19 am Does anyone know if 90 Day Reporting is still required during this Virus danger period ? I ask because all the advice is to stay away from crowded places and Bluport IO is certainly crowded.
The new immigration place out of town is like a ghost town, so I think you will be pretty safe
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

The new immigration place out of town is like a ghost town, so I think you will be pretty safe
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Blot wrote:Thanks Dannie Boy. I found the online section and have managed to report. It isn't too clumsy actually so lets hope I get a response to my submission.
Some people get a response the same day, although I’ve had to wait up to 3 days, so hopefully by the end of this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Virmand
Amateur
Amateur

Re: 90 Day reporting during Covid-19 outbreak

Post by Virmand »

Blot, could you tell me which website to use for 90-day reporting. Thanks
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Dannie Boy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:47 pm
Blot wrote:Thanks Dannie Boy. I found the online section and have managed to report. It isn't too clumsy actually so lets hope I get a response to my submission.
Some people get a response the same day, although I’ve had to wait up to 3 days, so hopefully by the end of this week!!

Did my online 90 day report yesterday thinking that I wouldn't get a result for a few days given that it was Songkran.

I was given immediate approval within seconds!!

I am well aware that during this crisis there is no need to report but to avoid any future confusion and possibly coming up against an incompetent Imm Officer I would suggest that,if you can, do your 90 day online anyway. :cheers:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Officially it's not Songkran and it isn't a holiday, therefore immigration offices are open.
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

musungu wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:53 am
sateeb wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:35 am
Dannie Boy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:47 pm

I HAVE TRIED TO DO THE 90 DAY ON LINE BUT CANNOT GET PAST THE CAPTCHA NUMBERS - A MESSAGE COMES UP TOGO TO AN IM OFFICE - AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG - I USED INTERNET EXPLORER ?

Did my online 90 day report yesterday thinking that I wouldn't get a result for a few days given that it was Songkran.

I was given immediate approval within seconds!!

I am well aware that during this crisis there is no need to report but to avoid any future confusion and possibly coming up against an incompetent Imm Officer I would suggest that,if you can, do your 90 day online anyway. :cheers:
I HAVE TRIED TO DO THE 90 DAY ON LINE BUT CANNOT GET PAST THE CAPTCHA - WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT A MESSAGE COMES UP AND SAYS GO TO THE LOCAL IM OFFICE - AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG I HAVE TRIED INTERNET EXPLORER AND CHROME
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

I have constantly experienced the same problem as musungu

Interested if there is another way to make it work.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I have just submitted my 90 day report online - got past the Captcha password and it allowed me to submit - I’ll update if/when it gets approved. I used Microsoft Edge to submit
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Dannie Boy wrote:I have just submitted my 90 day report online - got past the Captcha password and it allowed me to submit - I’ll update if/when it gets approved. I used Microsoft Edge to submit
Almost unbelievable - exactly one hour from submission I received an email confirming that my “Notification 90 day report” has been approved- well done Thai Immigration!!

Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I HAVE TRIED TO DO THE 90 DAY ON LINE BUT CANNOT GET PAST THE CAPTCHA - WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT A MESSAGE COMES UP AND SAYS GO TO THE LOCAL IM OFFICE - AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG I HAVE TRIED INTERNET EXPLORER AND CHROME
It may just be your browser. Internet Explorer is obsolete and it may not work with Chrome. It used to be only IE that it would accept, but now I believe it is only Microsoft Edge. Also, you must use the drop down menus and select what is relevant, do not try and enter places and dates manually.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!