90 Day reporting during Covid-19 outbreak

Temporary sub-forum for all news, updates, developments and discussion on Coronavirus/Covid-19 in Hua Hin, Thailand and globally. Any and all topics on the outbreak will be moved into this forum for ease of information access.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: 90 Day reporting during Covid-19 outbreak

Post by sateeb »

Chrome worked fine for me, I don't use Edge.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

sateeb wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:39 pm Chrome worked fine for me, I don't use Edge.
Yes Chrome has worked for me and this is the first time I have managed to get to the process stage, however when it says I can check the application status I go to the site and cannot find where this is. I went into the Online Box but it just returned me to the original site. I also have a TRN number of 19 numbers. Where do I find this Application Progress
box(?) please and thanks
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
nil
Professional
Professional

Post by nil »

They have extended the 90 day report amnesty to 31st July so don’t be concerned if you can’t do it online.
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

nil wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:03 am They have extended the 90 day report amnesty to 31st July so don’t be concerned if you can’t do it online.
As it was the first time I had had success I just wanted to know how to get into the Application Status for next time. It must be so simple but I do not seem to see what will become obvious!!
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

musungu wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:18 am
nil wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:03 am They have extended the 90 day report amnesty to 31st July so don’t be concerned if you can’t do it online.
As it was the first time I had had success I just wanted to know how to get into the Application Status for next time. It must be so simple but I do not seem to see what will become obvious!!
Did you see a page with "pending" written in the top right hand corner?

Go to the opening page: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

Scroll down and tick the box: *I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them". Then click on "accept". It should then open the next page:
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... acceptTerm
Click the green field: "Check status of your application". The next page opens:
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do
Here you can either enter the 19 digit number, OR open the passport tab and enter your passport details. The next page opens:
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do
On mine it shows a list of the 15 times that I have done it online.

If you do not see the "pending" page it has not worked. If it has worked you will receive an email stating so. You then have to follow that to get a printout.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
fft100
Professional
Professional

Post by fft100 »

Drove past immigration at 11.30. plastic chairs outside, but no sign of anyone. Can't even remember seeing a car.

But... If I have it right, no one needs to go their, except yearly renewals. Is that right.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

fft100 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:51 pm Drove past immigration at 11.30. plastic chairs outside, but no sign of anyone. Can't even remember seeing a car.

But... If I have it right, no one needs to go their, except yearly renewals. Is that right.
I went in at 1:30 this afternoon to extend my ED visa. There was only one other guy there.