The Cheese Thread

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: The Cheese Thread

Post by joelle »

Bought ours (same one as Dannie Boy) at AP yesterday and it was still at 189 baht, expiry date 07/05/2021
And they had plenty
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Thai Cheese

Post by HarryVardon »

I have just discovered a new shop/café on the side road from Soi 94 (the same side as Ga Hanoi but about 150 meters further down). It sells a variety of cheeses made in Thailand (Brie, Camembert, Goat's cheese, etc. along with Salami and various different kinds of bread. I tasted several cheeses and was very impressed. I bought a Cha-Am brie and a salami. Prices are a bit cheaper than Lotus. I will be going back to try more. The place is called "Village Littles".
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Re: Thai Cheese

Post by 404cameljockey »

HarryVardon wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:03 pm I have just discovered a new shop/café on the side road from Soi 94 (the same side as Ga Hanoi but about 150 meters further down). It sells a variety of cheeses made in Thailand (Brie, Camembert, Goat's cheese, etc. along with Salami and various different kinds of bread. I tasted several cheeses and was very impressed. I bought a Cha-Am brie and a salami. Prices are a bit cheaper than Lotus. I will be going back to try more. The place is called "Village Littles".
On Google Maps I see a shop further up/down (away from Petch Road) on the opposite side named 'Village Vittles'. I'm guessing that's it. Sounds worth a look, thanks. :thumb: