Beaches around Hua Hin

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Scottish
Novice
Novice

Beaches around Hua Hin

Post by Scottish »

Where are the nicest beaches not to far from Hua Hin centre i have only ever been to the one near the Hilton, also are there any that have bars/restaurants open a t night that are worth visiting ?
Big Boy

Re: Beaches

Post by Big Boy »

I like the South Takiab beach at night. A few bars and restaurants along that stretch. We park in the Pattaya Ferry Terminal car park and walk along the beach.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Post by HarryVardon »

I agree with Big Boy. Khao Takiab has lots of restaurants, loungers, trees and a nice beach. The beach near the Hilton is by far the worst beach in the Hua Hin area I would never dream of going there. Make sure you go to the other side of Monkey Mountain there is a beach on this side but it's very crowded. Khao Takiab has all kinds of restaurants from luxury (Anantasila) to simple. The beach people are very friendly. You can have as much sun or shade as you wish. Cheap and good quality food and drink will be brought to your bed (100 baht per day for a bed).
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Have the regulations banning beds, umbrellas, food services on the beach now been all forgotten about? How long did it last....a year?

Is smoking now allowed again as well?
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I don't think forgotten, but maybe ignored by a few these days. Certainly not a return to the tented villages of before. Did the smoking actually stop?
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Scottish
Novice
Novice

Post by Scottish »

Again great info will make a point of visiting, i don't smoke so no worries there :)
Toreh
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Beaches around Hua Hin

Post by Toreh »

Are the beaches still " closed" on wednesdays ? Special interested in Hat sai noi.