Hua Hin Hospital sued for overcharging foreigners

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Hua Hin Hospital sued for overcharging foreigners

Post by HHTel »

I doubt anyone thinks your lying. Don't be so paranoid. People are just saying that it's more the exception than the rule.
buksida

Post by buksida »

So their dedicated form explaining the practice in English was just my imagination. :roll: :banghead:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I've not seen such a form and I've been at the hospital multiple times over the last month. In fact I'm there again in the morning.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Just back from a 7 hour road trip, so can re-join the conversation. Yes, I know the form buksi is talking about. I have been asked to sign it on every occasion for the last 2-3 years. It is written in Thai - I've often wondered what it said, so thank you.

Whilst driving, I was thinking about what you had said, and my conclusion was Thais experience various levels of discount based on their status, as opposed to Farangs simply paying the full price. I thought this was fair. However, if this form says Farangs will be charged more, I can't argue.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20