Hua Hin Hospital Car Park

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Big Boy

Re: Hua Hin Hospital Car Park

Post by Big Boy »

:rant:

I took a wheelchair patient to Hua Hin Hospital this morning. We were early, so I legitimately took a disabled parking space on floor 3, which gave me room to lower my tailgate to lift the wheelchair down, and wheel the chair to where the patient would disembark the car. Well pleased, I accompanied the patient for her appointment.

Appointment over, we returned to my car. I was furious when I saw the arsehole parking. There is no parking space where this dick has parked his car. As a result, I had to move my car into the road, blocking traffic whilst I loaded and secured the wheelchair.
93305472_567043287543709_1100115873839972352_n.jpg
(132.28 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
Each floor has a security guard, but I've never seen one move their arse from their plastic chair at the entrance to each floor yet.

The most ironic thing is, the hospital is deserted these days, and the 3 floors above me were less than 50% full. Me, me, me. It's just as well the owner wasn't there, he'd have received a right mouthful. These bays are oversized for a reason.

Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Big Boy wrote::rant:

I took a wheelchair patient to Hua Hin Hospital this morning. We were early, so I legitimately took a disabled parking space on floor 3, which gave me room to lower my tailgate to lift the wheelchair down, and wheel the chair to where the patient would disembark the car. Well pleased, I accompanied the patient for her appointment.

Appointment over, we returned to my car. I was furious when I saw the arsehole parking. There is no parking space where this dick has parked his car. As a result, I had to move my car into the road, blocking traffic whilst I loaded and secured the wheelchair.
93305472_567043287543709_1100115873839972352_n.jpg
Each floor has a security guard, but I've never seen one move their arse from their plastic chair at the entrance to each floor yet.

The most ironic thing is, the hospital is deserted these days, and the 3 floors above me were less than 50% full. Me, me, me. It's just as well the owner wasn't there, he'd have received a right mouthful. These bays are oversized for a reason.

You are absolutely right to rant!

As you say good job he/she wasn't there or things may have gotten ugly. I assume you're called Big Boy for a reason! 5555

Also, you say there's no parking space there but in reality there was/is because he/she actually parked there!

Point is it should be blocked off *properly* and maybe a word or letter to Building Manager is required.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Parking spaces are clearly marked. I only needed to drop the tailgate, but some vehicles need more space for sophisticated loading/unloading. It should be common sense to most people that there is no bay marked there for a reason.

I can sort of understand frustration trying to park when a car park is full, but it was barely 25% occupancy today. The 'parking slot' he chose was nearest to the lift, minimising use of his legs.
it should be blocked off *properly*
For my vehicle, no problem, but some vehicles need that extra space when parking.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

I see the problem: "common sense." Now, I know that you know better than to use that phrase in Thailand. In the future, please refrain from even thinking that, that is possible here.

A friend, always wanted to have an old pickup truck, with a railroad tie mounted on the front, for occasions such as this.