Sirada-The Learning Centre

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Sirada-The Learning Centre

Post by Jack_Batty »

I'm looking at coming to Hua Hin in November on a one-year ED visa to study Thai. I'm seeking any feedback on the school, Sirada. They are offering a one-year, full tuition course for 24,900 baht, which covers everything, to include processing the visa. Has anyone had any dealings with this language center?

Regards,

Jack
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Sirada-The Learning Centre

Post by HHTel »

My daughter did a 1 year ed visa with them in 2017. (or maybe 2016). She had nothing but praise for them. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The lessons very worthwhile and a good bunch of students (although there's a little bit of pot luck with that one).
Yes, they did organise all the paperwork required by immigration. It should be noted that you only get 90 days which you subsequently have to extend for another 90 days at immigration and so on.
Nick NCFC

Post by Nick NCFC »

I study Thai there currently and find it good. The Teaching staff are great and do a good job
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

I've studied there on ED visas on an off through the years and have always found it excellent
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

Thanks to everyone who replied. I appreciate it. I am in contact with them now. I will be in Hua Hin starting at the beginning of November. Very much looking forward to it.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Been studying thai speaking, reading, writing there for a few years now and I highly recommend Sirada, all the staff very professional, always available