Requirements for retirement visa HuaHin

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Requirements for retirement visa HuaHin

Post by handdrummer »

My bank doesn't issue a bank book, everything is done online. Now what?
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

I understand that Malaysia is making it increasingly easier to retire there. Anybody have any info to confirm that. VN is certainly making it easier for tourists to visit and is making significant efforts to improve English and French teaching.
limbu

Post by limbu »

oakdale160 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:02 am I understand that Malaysia is making it increasingly easier to retire there. Anybody have any info to confirm that. VN is certainly making it easier for tourists to visit and is making significant efforts to improve English and French teaching.
I renewed my 10 year Malaysia Second Home programme visa, MM2H, earlier this year. Terms and conditions change with time. For example, I bought a car free of duty and taxes, but that perk has now been withdrawn. On the other hand, there is provision to work, you can buy and own land and houses, you can come and go as you like without any reporting. The informative MM2H website is here http://www.mm2h.gov.my/index.php/en/