Teatime TV

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Teatime TV

Post by HHTel »

Aha! Now we get the backtracking 'deniers' :shock:
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

My birth town, Bury, and my home town, Ramsbottom, always had strong links with Corrie. The pedo Peter Adamson(Len Fairclough) was a regular at Rammy baths. :tsk: I sang in the choir at Bury Parish Church with Julie Goodyears (Bet Lynch) son. Phil Middlemiss(Des Barnes) had part ownership of a pub in Rammy(smoked a few herbals with him over the years).

There was a Danny La Rue type entertainer in Manchester called Foo Foo Lamarr who lived between Bury and Rammy in quite a big place and he/she regularly had afternoon piss ups with the cast and just to throw another gem, Howard Donald of Take That lived just down the road, murder in school holidays with those excitable teenage girls hanging about his place. :naughty:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Don't you just hate name droppers! When I was dating Hayley Mills back in the 60's, she would agree I'm sure. John Mills once told me not to show off with who you know!

:laugh:
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

^^The truth will out! Sateeb "Foo Foo" Lamarr, Manchester beat cop and part-time female impersonator! :laugh: :laugh: :thumb:
This is the way
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

dtaai-maai wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:00 pm ^^The truth will out! Sateeb "Foo Foo" Lamarr, Manchester beat cop and part-time female impersonator! :laugh: :laugh: :thumb:
Busted!!!
Foo Foo.jpg
Foo Foo.jpg (159.4 KiB) Viewed 88 times
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.