Affordable Health Insurance For Expats

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
buksida

Re: Affordable Health Insurance For Expats

Post by buksida »

I've had two separate emails over the last two days - two insurance companies I never contacted so I suspect the outfit in the OP has sold everyone's email addresses and data on.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

I have had updates today. For a 55 -60 yr old (me) it’s about B20,000 per year for B400,000 cover, and B 29,000 for B800,000 .
Like BB, I also rate HH hospital as it’s where my wife is having her cancer treatment at the moment. I have spent a lot of my working life in Hospitals in the U.K. and nothing I have noticed so far jumps out as wrong with it other than having to wait, rather than set appointments.
When I retire here fully next year, I will definitely consider it, though I have thought of using the B800, 000 retirement extension money to self insure.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

800k will not get you far with self health insurance if something serious happens to you.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

No but it will give breathing space to access other funds!
Accidents are already covered with other policies
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!