Good car audio repair shop in HH?

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Tompelli
Novice
Novice

Re: Good car audio repair shop in HH?

Post by Tompelli »

Definitely worth a visit, maybe best with a Thai speaker. Went out there the other day, had a crackling in one speaker, which he tested & said it's defective & can send to Bangkok for repair. Couldn't wait for that & he didn't have a suitable speaker in stock. He spent an hour chasing down wires etc & didn't want to take any money. Reckon he would look at any auto electrical problems.....at least he is honest! He has a FB page.
FarangJon
Amateur
Amateur

Post by FarangJon »

This is an old thread so wondering if anyone has been to this shop in pranburi lately? I need a rear camera installed for a new dash cam I bought off Lazada.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

I had my dashcam plus rear camera fitted in a shop in Pranburi which was just after a set of lights on the left heading south. I was happy with the price and workmanship, a little more than if I had bought it from Lazada but feel that it would be easy to go back if I had any problems (which I doubt). Not sure if they would fit a pre-purchased one (depends how busy they are I suppose). The location was mentioned in a thread about getting dash cams fitted.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

Just checked and the thread was titled dashcam installer which mentions this place in Pranburi.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

One of my earlier posts about this place. It's my go to shop for all accessories. They have quite a large selection of Audio and dashcam gear......

https://goo.gl/maps/mRcjWkd2N2mjwUig7

May be a bit of a hike for some but this place comes highly recommended. I've just been and booked my car in for Saturday morning. They are fitting my dashcam with fully hidden wiring directly into the vehicles electrics using a Honda adapter for 800 baht. Very impressed with the place and very busy with new cars, I suspect that the nearby dealers send their new sold cars for window tints etc.

If the link doesn't work its quite easy to get there,just past the first set of traffic lights after Macro Pranburi opposite the Army camp.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.