golf dicount card

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
scotland
Rookie
Rookie

golf dicount card

Post by scotland »

golf dicount
hi guys this is my first post so here goes
has anyone heard of wwwthaigolfer.com
they offer a discount card called thaigofer prvilage card has anyone heard of this ?
i sent away for it but havent used it yet as im comming to hua hin in april can anyone help on this one :cheers: :cheers:
BEER GOLF&GIRLS
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Hi Scotland,

I have heard about this card, but thats abouit it really. I have not seen it advertised anywhere around Hua Hin, i think it may be predominantly for Bangkok (i may be wrong hopefully someone else knows more). If you dont know the golf scene in Hua Hin send me a pm and ill give you the crack. Meanwhile ill do a search and see if i can find out more.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

OK, in my usual arse about face fashion i have looked at the site you mentioned, the green fees in our area look inflated, Lake View is 1800 walk in rate, Springfield you only get a discount for 20 plus, the others are not that desirable to play. Ratchaburi and Dragon hills which are both about 1 and a half hours away from Hua Hin are cheap anyway so it doesnt look of any real value to me. I cant comment on Bangkok prices but i would imagine the same is Probably true. Pattaya golf courses do there own sports days where the deals are cheaper anyway throuigh the week. Certainley in Hua Hin there is enough organised golf where you can be signed in with a member, or play with the Golf Society to make this card no big shakes. As i said in the first answer send me a pm if you want anymore help. All the best
Farang
Ace
Ace

How very, very appropriate.

Post by Farang »

Nick "scotland" inquires about discount?

Live and leirn.
scotland
Rookie
Rookie

Post by scotland »

thanks for the replys fella,s
it says on the site you get 55% off the green fees at lake view
if anyone interested in a game in april im comming from april 18th go back4th of may
please feel free to pm me
hope to meet some of fellas for the crack over a cold beer cheers :cheers:
BEER GOLF&GIRLS