Isle Of Man TT

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
PeteC

Re: Isle Of Man TT

Post by PeteC »

I think with this one you can expect a tragedy or some type every year. They're doing what they love though and I salute them for that. RIP.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
buksida

Post by buksida »

This year I can't find any way of watching it. ITV have blocked VPNs. :cuss:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

buksida wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:04 am This year I can't find any way of watching it. ITV have blocked VPNs. :cuss:
It must be your VPN Buks, because mine (Express VPN) works fine on the TT programmes
buksida

Post by buksida »

Got a spare login I can use for this week? :wink:

I'm using PIA which comes with 5 device access, the 3 UK IP addresses are blocked by ITV. I emailed them and got this response:
"Thank you for your further email to the ITV Hub.
Please note that the use of VPNs are directly going against our Terms and Conditions."
Edit: done a bit of digging and found this dude that has uploaded them to torrents: https://www.ettv.to/user/smcgill1969
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've just had a look on TV Mucho, and it's there - sign up and you get 1 hour free every day.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

buksida wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:04 am This year I can't find any way of watching it. ITV have blocked VPNs. :cuss:
Have you tried Filmon.com? Sometimes a bit hit and miss, but worth a try.

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
buksida

Post by buksida »

pharvey wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:29 am
Gave up on that a long time ago when it kept bugging me to pay after every 5 minutes into whatever I was watching.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

buksida wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:34 am
pharvey wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:29 am
Gave up on that a long time ago when it kept bugging me to pay after every 5 minutes into whatever I was watching.
It actually changed for a while, but obviously gone back to the pain in the rear version......
buksida

Post by buksida »

No more torrents uploaded so trying the TV Mucho route ...

:cuss:
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Racing on the edge

The devotion, danger and draw of road racing
This is the way
buksida

Post by buksida »

TT is coming up next month, but for motorcycle fans, the North West 200 has just finished. Can download coverage of the event from the BBC here (while seeders last):

https://www.limetorrents.lol/search/all/North-West-200/
buksida

Post by buksida »

IOMTT is running this week, back again after 2 years of Covid hiatus.

ITV4 is showing it for those with a VPN, there may be downloads of the races here also (they're very hard to find on torrent sites so if anyone has any please post).
https://cloudtorrents.com/search?query= ... f%20Man%20
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

buksida wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:33 am IOMTT is running this week, back again after 2 years of Covid hiatus.

ITV4 is showing it for those with a VPN, there may be downloads of the races here also (they're very hard to find on torrent sites so if anyone has any please post).
https://cloudtorrents.com/search?query= ... f%20Man%20
ITV is pretty much it as far as I can find (and the first time in the history of the race).
buksida

Post by buksida »

Full schedule is here, actual racing starts on Saturday: https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2022-0 ... -of-man-tt

I've also signed up for this so we'll see what you get for free: https://ttplus.iomttraces.com/
buksida

Post by buksida »

First one of the event ... RIP

MARK PURSLOW KILLED AFTER CRASH IN QUALIFYING
2022 Isle of Man TT competitor Mark Purslow has died after succumbing to injuries sustained in an accident during Wednesday evening’s fourth qualifying session.

The 29-year old from Llanon, Ceredigion in Wales died on his third lap of the evening after an incident in the Ballagarey section, ahead of the fourth mile marker on the 37.7-mile Mountain Course.

https://www.visordown.com/news/racing/r ... qualifying