A dentist who listens?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: A dentist who listens?

Post by Pleng »

I haven't been freaked out by dentists since a child, not until the experience with the iPad!

The other issue I have is that the last time I had teeth out in the UK, I had to have it done in hospital as my gums needed stitching up afterwards. Now, firstly I don't know if dentists here are able to stitch gums should it be required, and secondly, there's no way I want to have to watch that happen just after having to watch a piece of my body being ripped out of me!

Believe me I would consider the full set of dentures if I could afford it, but it's well out of my price range. The only quote I've had for going under, before any work is even carried out, is 50,000bt which is going to take me a while to save up for in itself!
Bruce

Best Dentist

Post by Bruce »

On health issues can anyone personally recommend a quality dentist as I need 4 crowns done soon- many thanks in anticipation.
moja
Guru
Guru

Re: Best Dentist

Post by moja »

Bruce wrote:On health issues can anyone personally recommend a quality dentist as I need 4 crowns done soon- many thanks in anticipation.
Hua Hin dental surgery on the corner of Soi 104; she is the most gentle and efficient dentist I have ever come across and puts most UK dentists to shame.
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Thank you -very kind of you ....

Best,

Bruce
stevieboy
Amateur
Amateur

Licensed Dentist

Post by stevieboy »

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonable, licensed dentist in HH ? What about the new Hospital do they do dental work there? Thanks in advance!
blue05
Guru
Guru

Re: Licensed Dentist

Post by blue05 »

stevieboy wrote:Can anyone recommend a good, reasonable, licensed dentist in HH ? What about the new Hospital do they do dental work there? Thanks in advance!
Looks like one was recommended 2 posts above
sticks

Post by sticks »

i agree the girl on soi 104 is very good, my father had a filling come out last month when he was here we went to her she saved his tooth done root canel treatment tempory filling for three days made a new tooth he went back to have the tooth fitted but it got infected so she made another filling and told him when he comes back to thailand in three months time she will finish the job. The cost of all that work was 7000baht but she only took 3000baht and said that when the jobs complete she will take the rest of the money.

Cant complain about that my father was over the moon with it and felt quite happy that she hadnt ripped him off and didnt want the money in full untill she finished, she must be trust worthy three months is quite a long time to wait for some one to come back and if at all
nimitone
Novice
Novice

Post by nimitone »

According to me, Try Hua Hin dental surgery on Petchkasem Road on the corner of Soi 104. The Lady dentist there speaks good English so you can explain your feelings to her.