Getting a Green Card covid vaccine certificate

Temporary sub-forum for all news, updates, developments and discussion on Coronavirus/Covid-19 in Hua Hin, Thailand and globally. Any and all topics on the outbreak will be moved into this forum for ease of information access.
lomuamart

Re: Getting a Green Card covid vaccine certificate

Post by lomuamart »

I've been bemused by all this but have been trying to follow it. I'm supposed to get my second jab on Monday at HHH.

So, today I've been with someone who got their second jab about a week ago. He showed me his phone with the green card there. I asked whether he had to go downstairs and pay 50 THB or get a runaround and he said no. It was easy. As PET says, my friend mentioned Mor Phrom as well and it was just a case of clicking on something.

As a contributor to this forum, he'll hopefully post his instructions when he gets a chance.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

The payment of 50฿ is for the Covid Passport, which will be for International travel.

The Green Card (if it happens) + the Mor Phrom certificate are for use within Thailand. This is a free service.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

lomuamart wrote:I've been bemused by all this but have been trying to follow it. I'm supposed to get my second jab on Monday at HHH.

So, today I've been with someone who got their second jab about a week ago. He showed me his phone with the green card there. I asked whether he had to go downstairs and pay 50 THB or get a runaround and he said no. It was easy. As PET says, my friend mentioned Mor Phrom as well and it was just a case of clicking on something.

As a contributor to this forum, he'll hopefully post his instructions when he gets a chance.
Ok so my understanding....

ImageFor Mor Prom to work you need the 13 digit code.

ImageThis comes from Thai pink ID card (which if I may suggest most of us don't have).

ImageBut you might also get the code from registration with a vax site but I, and I know others, didn't get this

ImageAlso despite what nice lady on YouTube daily update says today, it's not on my green appointment card either.

ImageSo therefore the *only* way I (and I suspect a fair few others) can get a vax cert is the '50 baht window' route at HHH, and not Mor Prom

If I'm wrong, so be it, but please explain specifically why

Thanks in advance

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

The Green Card is not definitely happening yet, so looking for a solution is being preemptive. There are already various versions produced on this thread, and we don't know if any of them will be part of the final solution if there is one.

Did the 'nice lady' not say to check with your hospital if you don't have the 13 digit number?

Going the 50฿ route will give you a document that will help facilitate foreign travel. It will not help you buy a burger at McDonalds.

Points 51; Position 21
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Big Boy wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:28 pm The Green Card is not definitely happening yet, so looking for a solution is being preemptive. There are already various versions produced on this thread, and we don't know if any of them will be part of the final solution if there is one.

Did the 'nice lady' not say to check with your hospital if you don't have the 13 digit number?

Going the 50฿ route will give you a document that will help facilitate foreign travel. It will not help you buy a burger at McDonalds.
Foreign travel is much safer than a burger at McDonalds.
buksida

Post by buksida »

None of this works for me because there is no data in the Mor Phrom app and I'm not getting jabbed at Hua Hin Hosp. Will find out in 3 weeks I guess.

Reminds me of a certain Genesis song ... "the land of confusion". :roll:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I would guess your data will be in Mor Phrom somewhere, but you don't know how to unlock it yet. You probably need to ask your vaccinator (the one who called you a few days ago) what your registration number is.

Points 51; Position 21
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

FWIW, and nothing we don't already know..... See response below from Jina at BCCT when I asked her is she knew my number(as she had offered me a vaccine, so I was in system)

"The hospital where you had your first jab will provide 13 digit of your ID number

Normally they will put these numbers on the paper for your second jab appointment, but if not then they will give to you once you have completed your second shot

We do not have any access to your information to see your 13 ID numbers"

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

On that one, I was checking appointment progress for friends registered with HHH and BCCT. Both organisations used the 6000000****** type numbers, but registration numbers were different for each organisation.

Points 51; Position 21
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

When I first registered at Hua Hin hospital 3 I got my 13 digit number then. Subsequently when I got my first jab with BCCT that same number was applied to my next appointment slip. I would imagine it's the same for HHTel and others.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I thought that for my friends also, but 2 similar, but different numbers.

Points 51; Position 21
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

You're absolutely right Sateeb. Just checked and my number is the same as the one registered with HHH. I certainly never gave them the number so obviously IT does work to a degree. The wife and daughter who came with me are identified by their ID card number.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Not that it's important, because we're all getting our jabs, but I've just double checked to prove to myself that I'm not going doolally. Both friends' BCCT numbers are >3,735,000 higher than their HHH numbers. Their HHH numbers are fairly close to my HHH number.

My friend's BCCT appointment was the same as sateeb. They set up their Mor Phrom account usint their BCCT numbers.

So if if the IT is working, I'd love to see the coding specifications :?

Points 51; Position 21
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

My 13 digit number allocated in HH was also used by the private hospital in Bkk where I received my 1st AZ jab (free).
20210904_155012.jpg
(75.95 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm not doubting the fact that some (most of the) people have been allocated the same number. What I'm doubting is the statement:
obviously IT does work to a degree
I'd love to see the coding logic that does it for some, but not for others. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Points 51; Position 21