Getting a Green Card covid vaccine certificate

Temporary sub-forum for all news, updates, developments and discussion on Coronavirus/Covid-19 in Hua Hin, Thailand and globally. Any and all topics on the outbreak will be moved into this forum for ease of information access.
huahinjim
Professional
Professional

Re: Getting a Green Card covid vaccine certificate

Post by huahinjim »

thecolonel wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:10 am [

Ps hope you don't feel rough later!

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk
Thanks Colonel. First shot was Sinovac and no problems whatsoever. 2nd shot yesterday was Astra Zenica. Sore arm and neck and headache late last night. This morning no headache or aching arm but felt as though legs had run a marathon. 2 paracetamol and all seems to be over
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

huahinjim wrote:
thecolonel wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:10 am [

Ps hope you don't feel rough later!

Thanks Colonel. First shot was Sinovac and no problems whatsoever. 2nd shot yesterday was Astra Zenica. Sore arm and neck and headache late last night. This morning no headache or aching arm but felt as though legs had run a marathon. 2 paracetamol and all seems to be over
I'm 2 weeks behind you

Likewise felt nothing from SV

Not looking forward to Astra

Paracetamol at the ready!

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Here we go, it looks as though HHH were correct when they requested travel documents from me.
pass.jpg
pass.jpg (126.89 KiB) Viewed 492 times
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I can see where "travel documents" would apply to a Thai national, but any foreigner here regardless of visa type is here provisionally. They/we should be issued with the "passport" as our status and travel requirements can change at a moment's notice. :alien: logic, I know!
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Big Boy wrote:Here we go, it looks as though HHH were correct when they requested travel documents from me.
pass.jpg
I am not clear having read that graphic....

Sorry but I don't see the difference (need) between a vaccine passport(VP) and an International Vaccine Certificate (IVC)

To be clear, is a VP just proof of vaccination regardless of a wish to travel internationally? (I would like such a 'passport' although calling a passport would be confusing if not for international travel). And why are they asking for travel docs then?

And is an IVC mandatory for international travel? Is it accepted by all nations? Or is it just for returning to Thailand.

Bit of crap graphic if you asked me

It should state the obvious..... 'this document is what you need if you want to travel to/return to ... etc etc

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

AFAIK I am the only one to have been asked for proof of travel at HHH. As with most things here, it depends to who you talk to on the day. :D

Points 51; Position 21
huahinjim
Professional
Professional

Post by huahinjim »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:10 am :laugh: You obviously got the nice one. I guess you weren't asked for proof of travel :banghead:

TIT
Hi BB. No mention of travel at all. All that was wanted were the photocopies and the receipt from cashier for the 50 Baht fee.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I know, but I obviously encountered the proverbial jobsworth :laugh:

My wife has her 2nd jab soon. I'll try again when I take her. There's no rush - I have no intention to travel anywhere soon, but with a 1 week lead time, I'd like to be prepared.

Points 51; Position 21
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

You couldn't make this stuff up. Methinks somebody made the announcement too soon.

Govt mulls coronavirus status cards

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... atus-cards

Points 51; Position 21
buksida

Post by buksida »

Can you get the vax cert without ever having gone near any apps?

I've registered locally and on Expatvac so all correspondence has been done by phone and email and I'm not in any computer system as far as I know (I don't have a registration number).
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

buksida wrote:Can you get the vax cert without ever having gone near any apps?

I've registered locally and on Expatvac so all correspondence has been done by phone and email and I'm not in any computer system as far as I know (I don't have a registration number).
We need someone who's had their final shot at HHH to ask for one

Maybe if someone is going on Monday for their second shot perhaps they can ask for certificate

Or confirmation that the green appointment card is all you're going to get

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Read my story on the vaccine thread. I think if you register on Mor Phrom (just register the app, not seeking vaccine) using your ID Card number, your electronic record should appear if you press the button with a needle (top right on my app).

If you do, then the answer is yes.

Points 51; Position 21
buksida

Post by buksida »

Big Boy wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:05 pm I think if you register on Mor Phrom (just register the app, not seeking vaccine) using your ID Card number, your electronic record should appear if you press the button with a needle (top right on my app).
Did that and there is no data there - I don't have an electronic record. Didn't really expect it to work so I guess I'll have to ask at the hospital.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

From huahinexpatnews

Covid Vaccine passport steps explained
Once you receive your second shot, pay 50 baht for the vaccine passport at the cash window 7 on the ground floor. They will give you a receipt.

Take the green vaccine paper and the receipt to the public relations desk inside the main entrance on the right side. You also need a photocopy of your passport (there is a photocopying service on the 2nd floor).

Here, you give your mobile number and they will phone you when your vaccine passport is ready for collection.

In addition, you can scan the bar code provided for a digital version.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

So right and what has been said often but people do not seem to understand
As I said on another thread today, I just went to my Mor Phrom link and I downloaded my test certificate with all information on it name, jabs etc part green in some colour for those who wish to know
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.