Odd Shaped Balls

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Big Boy

Re: odd shaped balls

Post by Big Boy »

bubbly wrote:so are the artic monkeys but people like them too baabaa!!!!
Changing the subject completely,how many posts does it take to get a chilli thingy????
bubbly,

It takes 25 postings for your first chilli, 50 for your second and 100 for your 3rd etc etc
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I'm only curious to know what pubs shut around Randy's area when the local team play? I assume that must be Crystal Palace? You should get yourself up to Chelsea mate, the pubs are positively vying for your money! Me, I get off a stop early and have a pint in the Sloany Pony before going on to the game and as for not being able to have a pint in the ground? Well, true, years ago, that was stopped, but no more. Not for a long time. You just can't take the beer with you when you want to take your seat as the games getting near.

Its all far too civilised now!

No real build up in the UK yet for the WC. The players and management are talking positive, but no-one else is. Should be interesting. A year ago, I would have said NZ without a doubt, but I just wonder whether they've peaked? The key, I think, to England winning last time.
Talk is cheap
turok

Post by turok »

I think the winner will come from the Southern Hemisphere this time round - I doubt even home advantage will get France all the way, but they may be worth a bob or two if the odds are good enough and, if they do make it all the way to the final, who knows!!
As much as I hate to say it, I would be surprised (on current form) if Current World Champions (at least we can say it for a few more weeks) England make it past the quarters this year - hope I'm wrong.

Gut feeling - Kiwi's Vs Le Bleu final with the Kiwi's shading it. (But then I should know better than to trust my gut - it lets me down quite often!!!)

Thoughts?
:cheers:
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Caller wrote:
I'm only curious to know what pubs shut around Randy's area when the local team play? I assume that must be Crystal Palace? You should get yourself up to Chelsea mate, the pubs are positively vying for your money! Me, I get off a stop early and have a pint in the Sloany Pony before going on to the game and as for not being able to have a pint in the ground? Well, true, years ago, that was stopped, but no more. Not for a long time. You just can't take the beer with you when you want to take your seat as the games getting near.

Its all far too civilised now!
I think you must be right Caller, I was back in Nottingham last month and I saw a sign outside a trendy looking bar on Trent Bridge that said “Football supporters welcomeâ€
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

rugby

Post by redzonerocker »

the winner to come from, australia, n zealand or s africa with france making up the numbers for the semi finals. no surprises i know but on current form these are the best 4 teams in the world.
i do hope england prove me wrong though :thumb:
& being a true brit, i hope the welsh & the scots have a good showing too :thumb:
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.