Christmas Viewing And Allsorts and Sports

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
pharvey

Christmas Viewing And Allsorts and Sports

Post by pharvey »

Just to add to the fact that I'm Welsh and love rugby, I'm a soft touch when it comes to Christmas :roll: :oops: .... Best time of the year for me, time to forgive, forget and spend time with family, friends and loved ones..... Well, maybe I'm overdoing it there - Siblings, nephews, nieces are all a pain in the arse, but I am still lucky enough that my Mam is still with us (aged 82) . We have a tradition of watching one of the "Classic Christmas Movies" on Christmas Eve - of course, the usual "A Perfect Life" ,"Scrooge" or "A Miracle on 34th Street".... It's my choice this year, so maybe something different!! Come on you guys - give me some hints!!

The sports also looking great - Boxing on the 23rd, Rugby and Football throughout (see separate threads).....

A very Happy Christmas to one and all and truly all the best for the "New Year"!! :thumb:

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
PeteC

Re: Christmas Viewing And Allsorts and Sports

Post by PeteC »

Don't ever lose that spirit Pharvey! Happiest of holidays to you and family. :cheers: :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

pharvey wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:02 pm We have a tradition of watching one of the "Classic Christmas Movies" on Christmas Eve - of course, the usual "A Perfect Life" ,"Scrooge" or "A Miracle on 34th Street".... It's my choice this year, so maybe something different!! Come on you guys - give me some hints!!
I'm sure Lost will have some interesting suggestions! :laugh:
This is the way
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

dtaai-maai wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:42 am
pharvey wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:02 pm We have a tradition of watching one of the "Classic Christmas Movies" on Christmas Eve - of course, the usual "A Perfect Life" ,"Scrooge" or "A Miracle on 34th Street".... It's my choice this year, so maybe something different!! Come on you guys - give me some hints!!
I'm sure Lost will have some interesting suggestions! :laugh:
I was thinking the same thing, but pretty sure my dear old Mam wouldn't fancy "SAW XI - BLOOD Under The Christmas Tree"!!......
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.