Thai labels placed over English labels on tinned/bottled foods

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Thai labels placed over English labels on tinned/bottled foods

Post by 404cameljockey »

Call me an eternal optimist, but I hope that one fine day the trained monkeys who place their large white Thai ingredients labels (which cannot be peeled off) over cooking instructions will be told where to place them sensibly.

I could tell them where to stick them, but that would be unwise of me as it involves a nether part of the anatomy.

OK, I feel better after that.
PeteC

Re: Thai labels placed over English labels on tinned/bottled foods

Post by PeteC »

It's endless, and in the same mentality as gluing a Customs sticky strip over flip tabs on imported beer cans. Would they like to drink out of can with that gunk on there, as it never really comes off completely no matter how much one tries to peel it.

I think it's all a nationalistic exercise. :idea:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

PeteC wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:27 pm It's endless, and in the same mentality as gluing a Customs sticky strip over flip tabs on imported beer cans. Would they like to drink out of can with that gunk on there, as it never really comes off completely no matter how much one tries to peel it.

I think it's all a nationalistic exercise. :idea:
Or just plain stupidity :duck:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Maybe, I prefer an evil plot against the gift that keeps on giving, foreigners. :laugh:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source