Pathway to Had Sai Noi

Khao Takiab, Khao Tao, Pranburi, Paknampran, Khao Kalok, Dolphin Bay, Sam Roi Yod and Prachuabkirikhan. Discussion on areas south of Hua Hin.
Big Boy

Pathway to Had Sai Noi

Post by Big Boy »

We did a family visit to Tum Khao Tao earlier this week for the Buddha stuff.

Having very little interest in the Buddha stuff, I snapped a few photos. of which this is one:

Pathway.JPG
(216.41 KiB) Downloaded 551 times

My interest was the waves splashing up the wall, but at the top of the photo, you can see they are building a pathway. I didn't go out to look for myself, but my son reckons it looks as though they are building a pathway around the headland to Had Sai Noi Beach, which will be a fantastic addition if he's right.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
ozuncle
Guru
Guru

Re: Pathway to Had Sai Noi

Post by ozuncle »

There has always been a rough path up to the buddah statue and if you carry on there is a bush track down to the beach.
You only live once.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, been that way a few times, but a proper path around the headland has to be a bit special.

You need a certain level of fitness for the rough path e.g. its not somewhere my wife will ever get to. Even my daughter gave up a few days ago. If this new path is a reality, it will be accessible by most people.

Points 48; Position 20
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

I walked the path over the top a couple of months ago and it's in a very poor state so a new path would be welcome.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, I agree - it has never been a good path. I know it will upset some, but a user-friendly path around the headland should make the beach at Had Sai Noi more accessible.

Points 48; Position 20