Buy washing machine

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Buy washing machine

Post by joelle »

alanr wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:31 pm
joelle wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:21 pm Lotus's at Market Village have also often special offers where you can get good deals.
You just have to shop around as prices vary a fair bit from one shop to another for the same item.
Also make sure they deliver and install for free and if not ask the cost before hand.
We have LG inverter and very pleased with it.
Will check out LG inverter too.

How much was yours please
Sorry can't remember :(
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Ours was a LG Inverter Direct Drive 8Kg capacity, and we paid < ฿10K.

Washing Machine.jpg
(72.34 KiB) Downloaded 516 times
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
alanr

Post by alanr »

Big Boy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:05 pm Yes. The advert also said something about an extra 20% (might be wrong) discount on top with M Card.
Hi thanks you been great. But sorry to bother you again. Do you have link. Can seem to find site
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

No, I can't find it again. One of the really annoying features of Facebook is you press translate, and 50% of the time the translation will work. Then hit see more, and the thread disappears into the ether, and you don't see it again for several days. I did try to find it by searching under Power Mall, but the particular post was not there, but there was talk of mid-year sales.

Points 48; Position 20
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Alanr, I believe what my son has in the condo is an LG front loader model. Have not been there for a while so can't give you the specs. I would, however, check the size of the hole in the condo where the washing machine is expected to reside. In my son's case there was a cubby next to the sink with all the electrical and drainage/ plumbing pre-installed. Also, price depends on not just the brand name but the load capacity.
In the case where the machine does not have a pre-determined spot and it will probably sit on the rear balcony, you could consider a top-loading machine (they're cheaper than front loaders) but will probably not have the hot wash feature.
วินเชนท์
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Slightly off topic. Since you're only just coming here to stay, I'd seriously wait before investing in a washing machine. Many automatic coin operated laundries have sprung up, and the better ones do have front loaders with a high load capacity. And have driers too. Went there with my brother and was quite impressed. My two baht worth.
วินเชนท์
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Buy washing machine

Post by Dannie Boy »

I can understand that some people will be happy using a washing machine facility, but personally I’d much prefer the convenience of having my own machine in my apartment to wash when it’s convenient, without having to venture out and wait while the machine does its thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Big Boy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:53 pm Ours was a LG Inverter Direct Drive 8Kg capacity, and we paid < ฿10K.
Currently < ฿9K on Shopee

Points 48; Position 20
alanr

Post by alanr »

VincentD wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:31 am Slightly off topic. Since you're only just coming here to stay, I'd seriously wait before investing in a washing machine. Many automatic coin operated laundries have sprung up, and the better ones do have front loaders with a high load capacity. And have driers too. Went there with my brother and was quite impressed. My two baht worth.
Hi coming here to retire. But great advice.

Thanks
alanr

Post by alanr »

Big Boy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:04 pm
Big Boy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:53 pm Ours was a LG Inverter Direct Drive 8Kg capacity, and we paid < ฿10K.
Currently < ฿9K on Shopee
Will take a look

Thanks very much