X-ray which hospital Hua Hin

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

X-ray which hospital Hua Hin

Post by Hahuahin »

Can someone recommend in terms of service and price to take an X-ray of a knee and a hip in Hua Hin!
Thank you
hahuahin :)
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Re: X-ray which hospital Hua Hin

Post by Hahuahin »

There were not many comments here as I nearly expected because price are clearly variable from hospital to hospital in Hua Hin and of course which part of the body x-ray is needed on. Anyway x-ray done and almost surprised that the cost was not higher. Two areas of the knee plus doctor's fee Thb 2,600

hahuahin
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Hahuahin wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:15 pm There were not many comments here as I nearly expected because price are clearly variable from hospital to hospital in Hua Hin and of course which part of the body x-ray is needed on. Anyway x-ray done and almost surprised that the cost was not higher. Two areas of the knee plus doctor's fee Thb 2,600

hahuahin
The information may be of more use if you were to mention which hospital!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Hahuahin wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:15 pm There were not many comments here as I nearly expected because price are clearly variable from hospital to hospital in Hua Hin and of course which part of the body x-ray is needed on. Anyway x-ray done and almost surprised that the cost was not higher. Two areas of the knee plus doctor's fee Thb 2,600

hahuahin
And, as a matter of interest, where did you have it done ?
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Post by Hahuahin »

Uhu bummer :oops:, but it was at San Paulo :)
hahuahin