Low Fat Milk

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: Low Fat Milk

Post by caller »

STEVE G wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:53 pm Yes, certainly Chok Chai farms have dairy cows wandering around in fields,
I believe that they have much more than just what is seen when visiting their complex near Pak Chong.
Talk is cheap
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

caller wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:02 pm
STEVE G wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:53 pm Yes, certainly Chok Chai farms have dairy cows wandering around in fields,
I believe that they have much more than just what is seen when visiting their complex near Pak Chong.
https://farmchokchai.com/home/

Farm Chokchai runs a dairy farm in the Khao Yai area, with over 3,000 head of dairy cattle. The highlight activity is the Agro Tour, where families can learn about the life cycle of dairy cattle. You can also tour the dairy plant, explore the farm on a caravan tractor, watch cowboy shows, ride horses, explore the orchard and greenhouse, witness a sheep dog demonstration and get acquainted with the gentle residents of the petting zoo. Visitors can also learn how to make their own ice cream in a formal workshop. The farm offers overnight accommodations for those who wish to stay longer.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Nereus wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:49 pm
https://farmchokchai.com/home/

Farm Chokchai runs a dairy farm in the Khao Yai area, with over 3,000 head of dairy cattle.
Hi Neerus, yes, I have been there a few times. I used to regularly travel between Korat and Bkk. They do a very decent burger there.

But I read somewhere, but can't find or quote it, that they take milk from other farmsin the area to to augment their own produce. Or maybe some of those 3000 are in other sites within the general area? I can't remember the exact details. Whatever, their semi-skimmed is my milk of choice here, but I only use milk in my breakfast cereal.
Talk is cheap