Dry Cleaners in Hua Hin

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
fft100
Professional
Professional

Dry Cleaners in Hua Hin

Post by fft100 »

Any one any experience with Dry Cleaners in HH ? I Need to get a suit cleaned/pressed.

BTW, i did a search for +dry +cleaners but it disregarded the +dry (presumably too short).
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Dry Cleaners

Post by joelle »

fft100 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:42 pm Any one any experience with Dry Cleaners in HH ? I Need to get a suit cleaned/pressed.

BTW, i did a search for +dry +cleaners but it disregarded the +dry (presumably too short).
There used to be a couple of dry cleaners near the main traffic lights in town, just before the Municipal office (same side) but never tried them so don't know if any good
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Google maps has a fair number of hits for "dry cleaners".
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

joelle wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:46 pm
fft100 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:42 pm Any one any experience with Dry Cleaners in HH ? I Need to get a suit cleaned/pressed.

There used to be a couple of dry cleaners near the main traffic lights in town, just before the Municipal office (same side) but never tried them so don't know if any good
They're gone.