Amazon Prime Deals ... limited time

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
KhunLA
Guru
Guru

Re: Amazon Prime Deals ... limited time

Post by KhunLA »

Damn online shopping is addicting ... 🤣

A one day haul at the PO Box, before they regulated drones ... :shock:

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Amazon Prime Deals ... limited time

Post by Dannie Boy »

Tha Amazon Prime deals might not be all their cracked up to be. I mentioned previously that I had ordered some wine for friends in the UK as a thank you on Monday. I first received a confirmation and then an update that the wine was being dispatched. Yesterday I received an email informing me
“Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 5 - 7 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.”
Annoying as it was I found a different wine on equally terms and placed a new order. Again I received confirmation that the wine was being dispatched and again today, I received an identical message as yesterday saying their had been a problem during shipping and the order was cancelled.

Today I contacted Amazon’s chat line and “spoke” to somebody who said the package had been damaged in transit. I told him I found it difficult to understand the same thing happening twice - his reply was sorry but you can have a refund or reorder - I asked what about the price, will I still get the lower price, to which he said yes, so I said ok reorder.

He said he would send an email to confirm, but now more than 4 hours later I’ve received nothing!!

So much for Amazon Prime deals

If there is a happy ending, I’ll post the details.