Superbru Premier League 2020-21

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.

Which do you prefer, Superbru or IKTS in the event that IKTS resurrects for the 2021-22 season?

Superbru
No votes
IKTS
100%

Total votes: 4

caller
Hero
Hero

Re: Superbru Premier League 2020-21

Post by caller »

I doubt very much IKTS will return.
Talk is cheap
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

caller wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:48 pm I doubt very much IKTS will return.
Having just tried to look at the website, I tend to agree!! Stick with Superbru Pete!!

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Following announcement on the Superbru website. That means I won't be posting any final results on Monday until their final results are announced. I imagine it could well be close to late afternoon Thai time on Monday given that Superbru is based in SAF. :cheers:

phpJPDNetPM.jpg
phpJPDNetPM.jpg (28.56 KiB) Viewed 155 times
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Final standings still not confirmed guys. They have to look at 760 matches x 80,000 players to assure everything is accurate.

I would think by the time you get to the forum in the morning there will be a conclusion. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

PeteC wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:28 pm Final standings still not confirmed guys. They have to look at 760 matches x 80,000 players to assure everything is accurate.

I would think by the time you get to the forum in the morning there will be a conclusion. :cheers:
Oh come on Pete, stop being modest - the result has been out for quite a while as I'm sure others have seen. If you're not posting it, I will :D :neener: Congrats on the win (close call between yourself and Caller - he needed to be taken down a peg after his displays on IKTS :wink: )!!

Lost, much like Spurs gave up.... Meh, but no surprise there! :wink: :duck:

As always big thanks for setting things up and "Captaining the Forum" :bow: :thumb:
php80Mh0iPM.jpg
php80Mh0iPM.jpg (79.54 KiB) Viewed 109 times
:cheers: :cheers:
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Congratulations Pete and well done to everyone who took part.

But I will never forgive the Arse lol! Drawing 1-1 with Palace, they then nick a couple in the depths of injury time, robbing me of 3 points! That was in midweek. The final round of games is always difficult, because for many, there is nothing riding on it. Anyone who succeeds there certainly earns it!
Talk is cheap
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Post by lindosfan1 »

Well done Pete and caller very close finish, :bow: I managed a mediocre seventh, however the shame of scoring less than a rugby loving Welshman in 2 competitions, will I ever recover from being hustled :P :naughty: :twisted: :lach:
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

lindosfan1 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:57 am however the shame of scoring less than a rugby loving Welshman in 2 competitions, will I ever recover from being hustled :P :naughty: :twisted: :lach:
Trust me, no hustle involved - I class myself lucky to finish in the top half of leagues in ANY competition.... Although very funny it being Wendyball (sorry guys :wink: )!!

Wait for the Euro's - I support Wales and will always bet on them..... I doubt either I or the team will finish first (or anywhere near). We'll always try though!!

:D :wink: :thumb:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Thanks everyone. :thumb: I replaced your chart Pharvey with one showing the header point types so the numbers make sense.

It should be noted that Caller had the most Exact score correct selections by a pretty large margin, and to adspurs1961 for rounding out the top 3. Thanks to everyone for playing. :cheers:

We'll see what games are available in a few months for the new season.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Am I the only one that sees a roast chicken instead of the yellow cap? :shock: Of course, it has to be viewed after a few whiskies and before squinting at the screen... :oops:
This is the way
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

PeteC wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:48 am I replaced your chart Pharvey with one showing the header point types so the numbers make sense.
Oh no, absolutely not! I retract any comments made previously as I deserve the title due to my incredible knowledge (and love) of the game - not to mention my cunning foresight into the weekly/final results.

Nothing else "makes sense"!!

Damn you all!! :wink: :D

[EDIT] Hang on - This was supposed to be posted in the "other" thread..... :?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

dtaai-maai wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:14 am Of course, it has to be viewed after a few whiskies and before squinting at the screen... :oops:
Sounds like I must need to start drinking whiskey :D

Congratulations Pete.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20