90 day reporting

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: 90 day reporting

Post by handdrummer »

lomuamart wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:07 am Thanks.
Maybe I can get a haircut to while away the idle hours before the powers that be decide to see me.
Why go to the main immigration office rather than Bluport? On Wed. it took less than 5 mins. at Bluport. Today I had to renew my 1 yr. marriage visa and that took over 2 hours. Not to mention, oh, oh, too late, dealing with Hitler's daughter, downstairs, at the screening table.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Thought I'd explained that before - I was on my way elsewhere and main Imm made sense.

Of course, I was wrong to think that the office would be quiet at around 2pm. Covid and everything and recent reports - wrong.

Wow, I wasted all of 10 minutes up there and just walked out, gave my number back downstairs and told the girl that I couldn't be bothered to wait.

Did it at Bluport at pretty much 11.00 am this morning. As you say, it took 5 minutes.

I'm not too bothered about that. The car got a run around, I got my golf practice in on both days, I got a haircut and I even experienced just how desolate the centre of HH is now during day time.

Quite an experience, eh?
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

lomuamart wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:41 am Thought I'd explained that before - I was on my way elsewhere and main Imm made sense.

Of course, I was wrong to think that the office would be quiet at around 2pm. Covid and everything and recent reports - wrong.

Wow, I wasted all of 10 minutes up there and just walked out, gave my number back downstairs and told the girl that I couldn't be bothered to wait.

Did it at Bluport at pretty much 11.00 am this morning. As you say, it took 5 minutes.

I'm not too bothered about that. The car got a run around, I got my golf practice in on both days, I got a haircut and I even experienced just how desolate the centre of HH is now during day time.

Quite an experience, eh?
Yes,yes, exciting times in Hua Hin.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Yes, that's what I thought. One of the tip top highlights of my 22 years here.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Its even worse at night Lomu!
migrant
Addict
Addict

90 day question

Post by migrant »

I reentered Thailand July 28th
Did a 90 day Oct 25th
Renewed my O visa November 25th

I believe the visa renewal restarts my 90 day cycle so not due until Feb 25th but I am not positive.

Anyone know for sure??

The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Re: 90 day question

Post by pitsch »

At renewal of O visa you should have got a paper attached to your passport showing the next 90-day date. I got this paper and it was 90 days from the renewal. But as TIT every officer can have another opinion.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

If they didn't put a new piece of paper in your passport, then the original report day stands - I was caught that way once.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

My 90 day report date has NEVER been reset on any of my past 11 visa renewals.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

And in contrast, mine has ALWAYS been reset on annual extensions.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Consistency, don’t you just love it!!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Mine used to be reset, which is why I was caught out when it wasn't :cuss:

Points 48; Position 20
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Thanks all, checked the passport and it had the date of 90 days after renewing
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I was in Bluport anyway today looking at laptops, so thought I could kill 2 birds with one stone by doing my 90 day whilst there. You could have knocked me down with a feather when they handed me a TM47 to fill in.

Everybody was being presented with one at the door. Happy Days - TIT.

Points 48; Position 20
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Big Boy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:58 pm I was in Bluport anyway today looking at laptops, so thought I could kill 2 birds with one stone by doing my 90 day whilst there. You could have knocked me down with a feather when they handed me a TM47 to fill in.

Everybody was being presented with one at the door. Happy Days - TIT.
Did my 90 day on the 15th and no form, but then there was no one there but me and the desk people