Shopping-Swimming goggles

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Shopping-Swimming goggles

Post by handdrummer »

thecolonel wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:33 pm
handdrummer wrote:Where is the Hua Hin shopping mall?
On Phetkasem Road, almost opposite the entrance to the Temple. It also has a rear entrance onto Sa Song Road

Clearly an old supermarket/Department Store on 3 floors now has many individual traders in there, focusing on cheaper items.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Thank you.

Do you mean that ugly yellow building with the basement parking? I thought they were converting that building into a hotel?
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

On Phetkasem Road, almost opposite the entrance to the Temple. It also has a rear entrance onto Sa Song Road

Clearly an old supermarket/Department Store on 3 floors now has many individual traders in there, focusing on cheaper items.

Thank you.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

handdrummer wrote:

Thank you.

Do you mean that ugly yellow building with the basement parking? I thought they were converting that building into a hotel?
See photo(perhaps you might be referring to the place on the corner of Phetkasem and Beach Road(soi 61) on the NW corner?) Image

handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

OK, I see it now. I'm always riding in a car and can't see the top of the building. There's a Vegan restaurant on the bottom. Thank you.