Aroi Sushi Soi 6

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Aroi Sushi Soi 6

Post by Jack_Batty »

This place is almost perfect! And yes, it now my favorite sushi place in Hua Hin, when I want generous portions of fresh fish and large, inventive rolls, this is where you will find me.
The restaurant is divided between in indoor, AC space that has a traditional sushi bar. Then there is an outdoor courtyard that is small and intimate with beautiful lighting and a hedge to separate it from the street. One of two things I did not like about this restaurant, while sitting in this courtyard, was the large and loud trucks that frequently rumbled by. The restaurant is very close to the street and the noise was deafening. The other thing I did not like, and it’s a minor complaint, is that sake was not available. I like my sake with my sushi, darn it! Not a deal breaker though. I will be back.Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Aroi Sushi Soi 6

Post by migrant »

Agree! It's close to where we live so have been there often. Always fresh and decent price. No uni though.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Re: Aroi Sushi Soi 6

Post by Jack_Batty »

migrant wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:06 pm Agree! It's close to where we live so have been there often. Always fresh and decent price. No uni though.
Can’t find uni anywhere. Uni shooters are one of my favorite things at a good sushi restaurant. Let me know if you find a place serving it. Thanks.