Professional house cleaning service company

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Professional house cleaning service company

Post by Hahuahin »

I allow me to ask if someone can recommend a very good professional house/condo cleaning company in Hua Hin!
I look for a full roof to floor cleaning service I've always been careful about cleanliness where I live, and for many it may seem extreme, but the reason is that I'm allergic to pollen and yes against all odds, house dust. Previously I would spend 3 days doing it my self if moving but getting old and well...….

Thank you, hahuahin :)
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Re: Professional house cleaning service company

Post by Hahuahin »

:? :wink: Well seems we have to do it ourself :)
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

You can probably find what may be a professional cleaning company by asking the agent/office you bought/rented your house from. However, they may well recommend their sister's friend or similar who cleans part time.

If you don't speak Thai, or have someone in your house who does, you will never get the quality cleaning you're looking for. What you may get is a good basic cleaning x days a week depending upon how often you want the girl there.

Those type of casual maids can be found easily, but again if not speaking Thai watch out for security. Some can be master thieves, especially with no other Thai in the house, and you won't know what's gone for long after they are gone.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

There's another thread running about cleaners, but I can't find it.
Talk is cheap